John J. Fleming
From Carrick-Overbrook Historical Society
John J. Fleming - Employed as the Chief Engineer for 35 years at Phillips Mine and Mill Supply Company on the South Side of Pittsburgh. Upon his death his wife built a home in Carrick located at 1726 Brownsville Road. One of his grandsons was named "Eld" and he built a house on Valera Avenue in Raleigh Square. His greatgrandson, Mr. John Eld, has donated several photos of the building of his father's house on Valera Avenue.
The following is a biography of John J. Fleming