Johnnies Ice Cream Bar

From Carrick-Overbrook Historical Society
Jump to: navigation, search

Johnny's Ice Cream bar 1945.jpg

Left to Right - John Dudich, Mary Yumba, his wife, and his sister, Mary Lee Dudich in 1945. (Photo courtesy of Thomas D. and Harriet H. Dudich)

Johnnies Ice Cream Bar was located at 154 Parkfield Avenue. This is across from Carrick High School as well as Phillips Park at the intersection with Spokane Avenue.