Lennix Gulf Station
From Carrick-Overbrook Historical Society
Photo of the Car Barn at what is now Lennix Gas near intersection of Churchview Avenue and Brownsville Road
Better photo of the Streetcar or Trolley Barn at Churchview Avenue
Later converted to a gas station the site is currently Lennix Gulf. Prior to Gulf it was Atlantic. Located at 2523 Brownsville Road, the first generation was Elmer (ej) Lennix 1937.