Readshaw Funeral Home
Readshaw Funeral Home located at 1503 Brownsville Road, Carrick has been located there since 1935. Founded in 1919 by Harry A. Readshaw, Sr. on the South Side of Pittsburgh. The business was continued by his sons Harry A. Readshaw, Jr. and Ernest J. Readshaw and the third generation by Harry A. Readshaw, III (who has been a resident of Carrick for 70 years) all Licensed Funeral Directors by the Commonwealth of PA.
This year (2012) we are celebrating our 77th year in Carrick and our 100th year of continual service.