OVERBROOK HISTORY

From Carrick-Overbrook Historical Society
Revision as of 19:46, 5 October 2008 by Jrudiak (Talk | contribs)

Jump to: navigation, search

Batchelor, William - Sketch book of William Batchelor done in 1890. Also listed as Batchlor, William

Baldwin Township

Barton Garage

Eat 'n Park- The first location of Eat 'n Park Restaurant Chain located on Saw Mill Run Boulevard and the current location of Frank and Shirley's Restaurant

Maytide Street - originally called Maine Street before Overbrook Borough and Carrick Borough became part of the Cith of Pittsburgh

Fairhaven - the name of Overbrook Borough as it known in Baldwin Township.

Fairhaven Elementary School

Fairhaven Methodist Protestant Church

Hays, Milton D.

Hilltop Record - tabulation of Hilltop Record articles compiled by Carol Anthony

Jacob Street

Nobles Lane - part of Fairhaven, later Overbrook Borough and part of Carrick Borough

Overbrook - originally called Fairhaven before becoming a Borough

Overbrook Dedication 1929 -

Overbrook Borough Building - also listed under Overbrook Fire House built and dedicated in 1929.

Overbrook Looking Back - A Pictorial History by Carol Anthony and Fran Accamando

Overbrook Grist Mill

Overbrook Market

PITTSBURGH AND CASTLE SHANNON RAILROAD

Provost and Weyman

Reflectorville - Edgebrook Ave

Routes 51 and 88

South Hills Coal Company - McNielly Road

VFW Building